Become a Contributor
We are looking for quality guest authors. Do you fit the bill?
We’re always eager to hear from writes, authors, bloggers or journalists. If there’s a topic you’d love to write about or a story you want to tell, then we would love to hear from you! Risk Media covers a very broad array of subject matter and we welcome guest authors from a variety of backgrounds.
A few guidelines
Before you get in touch, please have a quick read through our guidelines:
- Your article must be 100% unique and original. That means no copying & pasting content from other websites. It also means that if we do accept & publish your article, you can’t re-publish it anywhere else.
- Your article should be somewhere in the region of 300–2,000 words in length.
- We’re only interested in quality, well-written articles. Please use a spellchecker and/or get someone to proof-read it!
- As a general rule, we allow up to 3 backlinks per article.
- You are welcome to include images – please provide the highest resolution available, and make sure you have the correct permission to use the image.
- We won’t accept articles that include or link to adult or illegal content.
What to do next
If you would like to become a guest author, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.